01. Showtek – Early Soundz
02. T.A.T.A.N.K.A. Project – Floor Massacre
03. Zenith Dj – Puff Een Keer
04. Tuneboy – Housenation (Dj Isaac Remix)
05. Tat & Zat – Gold Medley With Strange
06. Headhunterz – Subsonic
07. 2 Best Enemies – Les Drums (TBY rmx)
08. Frontliner – Tuuduu
09. T4T4NK4 – Let’s Rock
10. Dj Gius – Scrubs (The KGB’s Remix)
11. Headhunterz & Wildstylez – Blame It On The Music
12. Black & White – Dirty Games (Tatanka Remix)
13. Tatanka – Mess Up
14. Dutch Masters – Get Up
15. Tatanka – Do You Know This One
16. Tuneboy – Wackyjackie (Technoboy Remix)
17. K-Traxx – Straight On 2007/2008
18. Dj Duro – Cocaine MF
19. Showtek & Mc Dv8 – Born 4 Thiz
20. Zatox – Mesciappone
21. Zappaman – Lawn Mower (My Garden Looks So Cool Mix)
22. Zanza Labs – Control Your Mind
23. Brainkicker Vs. Bass Modulators – Ring That Shit
24. Mike NRG – Lost in dreams (Tatanka & Zatox Remix)
25. Headhunterz – The Last Of Mohicanz
“I really cant imagine where all of this will lead…
Saturday 5th January someone with a very “brilliant” mind, without asking any kind of permission, found a very tricky way to record the set I played at Palladium disco club.
The person who made that already knew what to do as he had the right skill to do it in a very subtle way, eluding both the managament and the organization of the event.
Although strictly forbidden by the undersigned, the set was not only recorded but it was even put on the web, shared among thousands of users.
I dont know how many people are involved in this discorcenting event that caused a huge lack of respect for my person and for all those people that work with professionalism. Someone literally pissed on this respect once again…
I gained knowledge of this fact by means of a colleague of mine which found some of his unpublished works on the web, some tracks that would have been released in a couple of months but that have been already made publc…
This could imply a loss of interest at the moment of the official release of the tracks that, for a lot of different reasons, are released after several months from their effective production.
I really cant undestand why there’s this overwhelming need to share unreleased tracks over the internet without any kind of authorization, people who do this cause a big damage to the producers and the whole music industry… a big damage to all the people that create this kind of music and make you dance on the weekends…
Once again, thank you 4 sharing!
Please, do not complain if there arent so many releases nowadays…
Ik ben zelf niet zo meer in de Hardstyle scene dus ik wist niet dat hier platen tussen zaten die nog niet uit waren. Uit respect voor datgene waar Tatanka voor staat, heb ik de link naar deze set verwijderd.Download